- Magee, L., Pandit, K., Flory, S. L., Crandall, R. M., Broadbent, E. N., Prata, G. A., Dillon, W., Bohlman, S. and Johnson, D. J. 2022. Life Stage and Neighborhood-Dependent Survival of Longleaf Pine after Prescribed Fire. Forests. 13, 117. https://doi.org/10.3390/f13010117
- Pandit, K., Bevilacqua, E., Newman, D. H. and Butler, B. J. 2021. Understanding the spatial pattern and driving factors associated with timberland ownership change in the Northern United States, Journal of Forestry, 119, 4, 376–392 https://doi.org/10.1093/jofore/fvab017.
- Johnson, D.J., Magee, L., Pandit, K., Bourdon, J., Broadbent, E. N., Glenn, K., Kaddoura, Y., Machado, S., Nieves, J., Wilkinson, B., Zambrano, A.M.A., and Bohlman, S. 2021. Canopy tree density and identity influence tree regeneration patterns and woody species diversity in a longleaf pine forest. Forest Ecology and Management, 490, 119082, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119082.
- Pandit, K., Dashti, H., Hudak, A. T., Glenn, N. F., Flores, A. N., and Shinneman, D. J. 2021. Understanding the effect of fire on vegetation composition and gross primary production in a semi-arid shrubland ecosystem using the Ecosystem Demography (EDv2.2) model, Biogeosciences, 18, 2027–2045, https://doi.org/10.5194/bg-18-2027-2021.
- Dashti, H., Pandit, K., Glenn, N. F., Flores, A.N, Shinneman, D. J., and Hudak, A.T. 2021. Performance of the ecosystem demography model (EDv2.2) in simulating gross primary production capacity and activity in a dryland study area, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 297, 108270. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108270.
- Pandit, K. Smith, J., Quesada, T., Villari, C. and Johnson, D. 2020. Association of recent incidence of foliar disease in pine species in the southeastern United States with tree-level and climate variables. Forests 2020, 11, 1155. https://doi.org/10.3390/f11111155.
- Pandit, K., Dashti, H., Glenn, N. F., Flores, A. N., Maguire, K. C., Shinneman, D. J., Flerchinger, G. N., and Fellows, A. W. 2019. Developing and optimizing shrub parameters representing sagebrush (Artemisia spp.) ecosystems in the northern Great Basin using the Ecosystem Demography (EDv2.2) model, Geosci. Model Dev., 12, 4585–4601, https://www.geosci-model-dev.net/12/4585/2019/.
- Pandit, K., Bevilacqua, E., Mountrakis, G. and Malmsheimer, R.W. 2016. Spatial Analysis of Forest Crimes in Mark Twain National Forest, Missouri. Journal of Geospatial Applications in Natural Resources. 1(1): 39-53. http://scholarworks.sfasu.edu/j_of_geospatial_applications_in_natural_resources/vol1/iss1/3
- Awasthi K.D., Tiwari, K.R., Balla, M.K., Sitaula, B.K., Singh, B.R. and Pandit, K. 2007. Plot level runoff, soil and nutrient loss in upland rainfed terraces (bari) and aspect-wise soil quality of different land uses in pokhare khola watershed, Nepal. International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences. 33 (2-3), 105-14
- Pandit, K. and Balla, M.K. 2006. An Assessment of Soil Fertility Management Issues in Pokhare Khola Watershed, Dading. Nepal Journal of Science and Technology. Vol.7:89-96. https://www.nepjol.info/index.php/NJST/article/view/578
- Pandit, K. and Balla, M.K. 2004. Indigenous knowledge of terrace management and improvement in Paundi Khola watershed, Lamjung district. Himalayan Journal of Sciences. 2(3): 33-36. https://doi.org/10.3126/hjs.v2i3.228
- Pandit, K., and Bevilacqua, E. 2013. Aboveground Forest Biomass Change in Northeastern U.S. The Northeastern States Research Cooperative.
- Pandit, L. 2007. A report on monitoring of Gharial in Narayani and Rapti rivers of Chitwan National Park. Chitwan National Park, Chitwan, Nepal.